Release: Version 0.5.2
- A new "thankyou" bonus map, and a preview of the work-in-progress rainy tileset.
- Improved spawn logic. If a player or bot's spawn location has enemies nearby, then they will instead spawn in a random location near the map's centre.
- Bots now respawn on a short timer. This should make bot games a little better paced. This could potentially be adjusted in the future.
- Bug fix: bots will now shoot even if they don't have a pixel perfect bead on you.
- Bot Balance: Allied bots now use the Sherman rather than the Cromwell. In a future update, the player will be able to configure what kind of bots they want to spawn.
- The Churchill's frontal armour and gun velocity have been nerfed by 25 points.
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.